Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Isn't She Purdy?

I am so geeked!

I got an early Christmas present...

A LAPTOP!

I've been wanting one for a while and now I am the proud owner of a new Dell. And wanna hear the best part? It's PINK! Ooooh....it's so purdy! I can't stop staring at it. Take a look...

I bought a wireless router last weekend and my Step-Dad set it all up for me - THANKS PAULIE - YOU'RE THE BEST! Now there is no more kicking my kids off the computer so I can use it, although there is kicking my kids off my laptop! There is no more being stuck to my computer chair. No more stress of working among all the clutter in my office.

I can now write wherever I feel like it and whenever inspiration strikes. So, basically what this means is I have no more excuses - which is a great thing for me, the ultimate Procrastination Princess and Distraction Diva. Now I can even take Pinky (with that name, you'd think I don't have a creative bone in my body) with me into the living room and type while I watch TV - because inspiration somehow always strikes during Survivor. :-)


Pinky is the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER! Somehow I don't think anything under the tree will top this one.


No comments: