Thursday, March 13, 2008

Placed 4th in the Challenge this Week!

After a several week hiatus from the FaithWriters Weekly Writing Challenge, last week I had a little extra time and an idea for the topic, so I went ahead and submitted an entry. I just found out this morning that my entry placed 4th, overall, and 2nd in the Masters level.

Hey, I'll take it!

My writing has become a bit mundane lately. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE staying home to freelance full-time and any kind of writing is fun to me, but it felt great to get back to more creative writing - in other words, fiction. Writing content articles and newsletters pays the bills, keeps me busy and is very challenging. But there's nothing quite like creating a story from nothing, you know? It was a nice reprieve from the norm and allowed me to get back to my first love - at least for a time.

Here's the link to my 4th place entry, if you'd like to check it out: Letting Go and Letting God.

Thanks for letting me share. Now, it's back to work I go!

1 comment:

Donnie said...

I linked to your blog from Terri Tiffany's blog and I appreciate your humor and the subtle way God works through you. I had tried to find some christian reading sites thru Google but some no where near christian and one was downright scary, so I stopped. Thank you for the links to some really enjoyable readings. I hope to visit back on your blog again