Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Have a Voice!

My good online friend, Julie Arduini, who I met through FaithWriters.com, invited me to be a part of her special May blogging series, "VOICES." Today, I am featured as The Voice of Pain and Reason.

Basically, my blog entry is an article I wrote some time ago, following the birth of my daughter. When my husband quickly told our friends how "easy" giving birth was, I came up with 10 commandments for husbands whose wives are in labor (can you blame me?). The first five commandments are posted today, and the article concludes tomorrow with the last five.

Trust me...if you are pregnant, plan on getting pregnant, or know someone who is pregnant, you'll want to get a copy of these commandments for your husband (or the "someone you know's" husband). Personally, I feel these commandments should be required reading before that trip to the hospital - or at least should be posted on the hospital bedpost.

Intrigued? Check it out here: The Surrendered Scribe.

And thanks, Julie, for giving me this opportunity to let my voice be heard (or in this case, read). Too fun!

One more thing: I find it a little ironic (and pretty funny, actually) that this post follows my last one, PUSHING THROUGH. hee hee...

No comments: