So everyone loves winning, right? I've won a few contests in my time and YES - it feels great! Well, I am thrilled to announce my most recent award:
The LEMONADE AWARD
I'll pause here so you can ooh and ah and applaud for a sec.
My friend and fellow work-at-home mom, Darlene Demell, has decided that my little blog, On the Write Track, is deserving of the prestigious Lemonade award. And I couldn't feel more honored.
Please visit Darlene at her blog, http://www.watkinsrecipesandmore.blogspot.com to not only tell her what a wonderful decision she made in handing me this award, but also to find out more about Watkins and the fabulous food items and products they offer plus some delicious recipes!
Now, the way the "When Life Gives You Lemons, make Lemonade" Award (for short, The Lemonade Award) works is:1) You must link back to the person you received the award from.2) You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!
Now it's my turn to hand out this award to 10 blog owners I feel are deserving. It was a tough decision but here are the ten I have chosen for this honor. Please visit their blogs and congratulate them on their win.
1. Julie Arduini at The Surrendered Scribe
2. Patty Wysong at Patterings
3. Dara Sorensen at In the Write Mind
4. Tracy Keck at Seed Thoughts
5. Delia Latham at The Melody Within
6. Lynn Mosher at Heading Home
7. Linda Y at 777 Peppermint Place
8. Terri Tiffany at Terri's Treasures
9. J.C. Lamont at Crimson Moon
10. LauraLee Shaw at Lovin' the Arts
Once again, THANK YOU Darlene, and CONGRATS to those of you who have blogs that are fabulous enough to earn this award of excellence!