Monday, March 30, 2009

Author Book Signing...Michigan Tour

This week, I will have the privilege of meeting Mary Connealy, Kaye Dacus, Christine Lynxwiler, and MaryLu Tyndall. These four ladies are all authors and ACFW members and you'll probably remember that two of them (Kaye and Mary) gave away one of their books on my blog last month.

But I'm not the only one who get's the chance to meet them. You can, too! A Barbour book signing tour has been scheduled in West Michigan this week and there are eight locations lined up. How cool is that?

If you would like more information on each of these authors, visit their websites to learn all about them and the books they've written:

Mary Connealy
Kaye Dacus
Christine Lynxwiler
MaryLu Tyndall

I plan on attending the April 1st signing at the Rivertown Center Family Christian Stores. I truly look forward to meeting the Fab Four, as I've dubbed them, and I hope to see you there, too!

Click on the following poster for all of the locations and times.

No comments: