Friday, September 4, 2009

A Fabulous FaithWriters Announcement!

As many of us know, the FaithWriters conference that took place a few weeks ago was fabulous! The teaching, the fellowship, the fun...I could go on and on.

But there was one thing about the conference that stunk. Wanna know what it was?

The fact that we had to wait a whole TWO years before the next one.

Yep...PEEEEWW! That stunk!

Well, I am thrilled to say the stench has disappeared, leaving a lovely floraly fragrance in its place (or a rugged, musky one for the guys). Because it was just announced that we will NOT have to wait two years for the next conference. In less than 12 months from now, the next FaithWriters conference will be taking place.

Is that exciting, or what?

More great teaching and the opportunity to hone our writing skills, more fellowship with other Christian writers and more FUN!

Stay tuned for more information...

In the meantime, start saving those pennies and be sure to SAVE THE DATE! Mark your calendars for August 13 and 14, 2010. Looking forward to seeing you all again next year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so excited when I heard that announcement this morning. I missed the last conference, but I don't want to miss the next one!

Dara said...

Oh cool!

Maybe I'll be there next year. Hard saying since I'm starting to save up for next year's ACFW conference, but I'll try!

Deb Porter said...

I'm SO excited about this. I was really missing you all so much (after just four weeks)! Something to look forward to again.

Coleene VanTilburg said...

I will definetly look foraward to another conference and this time be more prepared to get somethings critiqued and enjoy much more fellowship!