Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fun & Random Facts about your Favorite Authors

Many of you told me you enjoyed the Journey to Publication links I left last week. Well, I decided to also list the links to the Fiction Author Fun Facts posted so far on Examiner.com. Basically, I sent each of these authors a list of 10 fun questions that will give you a glimpse at who they are. These facts may or may not have to do with writing but you're sure to learn something new about your favorite authors. Cool, right?

37 authors have participated so far, and I have several more scheduled, so be sure to subscribe to the Examiner.com page in order to receive notices when more are posted.

Without further ado, here is the extensive list of Fiction Author Fun Facts. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cindy R. Wilson said...

How fun! Those are some great questions and answers.

Karen Lange said...

Thanks for all these links! I need to check them out.
Blessings to you and your readers,
Karen