Remember the fun holiday questionnaire I posted for each of the authors that participated in the 12 Books of Christmas? Well, it's your turn. Here are 10 questions relating to Christmas. I've answered the questions myself, so just copy and paste these to the comments and then replace my answers with your own. Also feel free to post this questionnaire on your blog.
2. When do you start your Christmas shopping? Typically, my mom and I jump-start our Christmas shopping with a 3-day shopping trip to Detroit or Chicago. One of the highlights of my year!
3. Favorite holiday treat to indulge in? According to the scale right now, all of them. My favorite would probably be the white chocolate peanut clusters (or albino reindeer droppings as I like to call them). Yum!
4. Do you deck the halls or keep it simple? My house isn't large, so if I went all out, it would probably look more cluttered than elegant. But I do decorate pretty much my entire house, including my bathroom, which is the "snowman room."
5. Real tree or fake? The easier, the better. Fake all the way!
6. Most memorable Christmas present you've ever received: Blue nail polish from my brother, who misread my wish list item "blush AND nail polish" to say blue-ish nail polish. Still give him a hard time about that one!
7. Favorite Christmas movie or television special: Crack me up = National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Choke me up= The Christmas Shoes (as cheesy as it may be). As for animated specials, I'd say How the Grinch Stole Christmas is one of my faves.
8. A family holiday tradition: Buying personalized ornaments for the kids, depicting a highlight from the past year. You can read about it in THIS POST at The Barn Door.
9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Games, pizza, and presents with the kids on Christmas Eve.
10. A gift you'd like to offer to Jesus this year: My focus. (I'll be blogging more about this next week)
Share your answers in the comments or on your own blog (or both).
But if you don't answer here, be sure to include a link to your blog so we can check it out.