Friday, August 26, 2011

Fun Friday: Me...from A to Z


I'm in the mood for something fun today. So here's more than you've ever wanted to know about me. Feel free to share your own A to Z details on your blog. Let me know so I can get to know you better!

A. age :: Forever 35!
B. baked good preference :: Anything containing chocolate
C. chore you hate ::Cleaning the tub. Ugh.
D. dogs :: None. According to our daughter, we are the meanest parents in the world.
E. essential start to your day ::Coffee. Duh.
F. favorite color :: Turquoise
G. gold or silver :: silver
H. height :: 5'3 (1/2)
I. instruments you play :: Clarinet in junior high, some piano
J. job title :: Author/writer (full time), warehouse worker, pricing rep. (part time)
K. kids ::Zach and Lyndsey
L. live :: West Michigan
M. maiden name :: Vermeer (yes, like the painter. We have to be related somewhere down the line)
N. nicknames :: Gorgeous, Hot, Sexy...oh, for real? Pin (not quite as appealing)
O. overnight hospital stays :: twice with babies
P. pet peeve :: Being late (and people who are late), loud chewing
Q. quote ::
R. righty or lefty :: right
S. siblings :: Two younger brothers (one's a lefty!)
T. time you wake up :: Between 4 & 5. I'm not crazy, just an early bird.
U. university attended :: none
V. vegetables you dislike: squash
W. what makes you run late :: If I am ever late, it must be because of someone else. (See P)
X. x-rays you’ve had ::Shoulder, neck, dental. Does the dreaded mammo count?
Y. yummy food :: Ice cream, anything sweet, cappuccinos, burritos
Z. zoo animal favorite ::Definitely monkeys
 
Have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

Jessica R. Patch said...

Love it! We have some stuff in common, like hating to be late and loud chewers. Oh it makes me ill! I'm an early riser, too. 4/5.

Lot of fun learning about you! Have a great weekend. :)

Loree Huebner said...

Ha! Love the nickname. Mine is Poo. I hate doing laundry. I live in Indiana, and I'll go along with the "forever 35" - tehehe from me. Fun post.

Have a great weekend.

Joanne Sher said...

Fun stuff! May do this later :) MAY

Lynda Lee Schab said...

I just realized I never posted a favorite quote. I'll have to think on that...

Thanks for stopping by, guys. Hope to see a similar list on your blogs. :-)

Kimberly Russell said...

What a great idea, Lynda. Will have to borrow. And I too am an early riser, no matter what day of the week it is!