Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Help me Spread the Word about Mind over Madi
Over the past month or two, I've had the not-so-fun-job of marketing and promoting myself. I've had an amazing number of people step up so far as influencers and to participate in my blog tour, which I SOOOOO appreciate. Now that my book is released (pause to cheer!), promoting is even more important. This is my least favorite part of being a writer, but it has to be done. So, yes, I'm asking for your help.
I'm going to list here a few ways you can help spread the word about my book. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated!
Nicole O'Dell's website (she is the Super Woman who created the cookbook) and use the code: LYNDASCHAB. That's it! Easy-peasy. ENJOY!
And thanks in advance for anything you can do to help spread the word about MIND OVER MADI.
Here are some ways you can help:
1) Book Review - Book reviews are what influence people most, so I am always looking for positive reviews. Please review on one or more of the following sites:
1) Your blog
2) Amazon.com (USA)
3) Amazon.ca (Canada)
4) Amazon.uk (UK)
5) Barnes & Noble
3. General Blurb - Simply posting the back cover blurb, the cover, and my bio on your blog would be fine, too. Anything to get the word out!
Other Influencing Options
1) Share a link of your review, interview, or just a line or two about my book on Social Media sites like Facebook.
2) Suggest my Facebook page to your friends list.
3) Spread the news of my book through your local church, libraries, book clubs & writing groups.
4) Visit your local bookstore and request a copy of my book. When a book is requested, stores usually order an extra copy or two to keep on the shelf.
5) Purchase a copy of my book and pass it along to a friend or donate it to your local library.
6) If you're on Twitter, Tweet a couple of times about my novel. You can follow me on Twitter here: www.twitter.com/Lyndaschab
7) Tell your family and friends! Word of mouth is the most effective marketing tool!
If you can let me know how exactly you can help, and provide links to your post(s), I will also link to them from Facebook and Twitter. If you have any questions or other ideas, please let me know.
Thanks again for your help! I appreciate you more than you know.