Thursday, October 25, 2012

Christmas in October!

Well, today I'm off with my mom on our annual two-day Christmas shopping trip. Yes, I said CHRISTMAS! It's really not that far off, you know! And I am so ready for some heavy-duty power shopping!

Speaking of Christmas, I have a gift suggestion for you.

MADILY IN LOVE! 

My manuscript went to print yesterday and will be available well in time for Christmas!


A special thanks to Christa Allan for her endorsement of the Madi series, adding to the endorsements from Virginia Smith, Sandie Bricker, Loree Lough, Julie Carobini, and Megan DiMaria. By the way, Christa is a fabulous author and if you haven't read her stuff yet (Walking on Broken Glass and The Edge of Grace are both amazing!), you'll want to pick up a copy.

So stay tuned for ordering information for Madily in Love very soon. I'll also be looking for reviews, interviews, and blog spots, so let me know if you have any openings to host me. In the meantime, check out the front and back covers (I know you already saw the front, but this is the final-final cover). :-) Thanks for letting me share.

Oh - and don't forget...if you order a copy of Mind over Madi (either using the link in the left sidebar here or on my website OR on OakTara.com, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or anywhere else), you will be entered to win one of the first copies of Madily in Love. Just let me know you bought a copy and you're entered. Easy-peasy! Thanks to those who have already picked up a copy. I'll be choosing a winner at the end of next week!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!






2 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

Looks GREAT! Excited for you. Have fun :)

Stephanie Craig said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to read it.