Friday, December 7, 2007

Link to FaithWriters Page Turner Contest Results

I am so thrilled to have won the highly commended award for the first ever FaithWriters Page Turner contest. Honored is such an understatement. My goal now is to press on and finish my manuscript. I am now at almost 60,000 words (should reach 60,000 today, in fact!). Only 15,000 more to go until the first draft is finished. I can't tell you how amazing it feels to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Okay, so "light at the end of the tunnel" is so cliche'...a novel no-no...but that's exactly how I see it - a light at the end of a looooooong road. So I've been putting through the tunnel at an extremely slow pace. All the more reason the end is more exciting for me!

I know that after I've emerged from the tunnel, I will have a massive amount of work still ahead of me. But just typing "The End" will be a major milestone for me.

In the meantime, here is the official announcement of the Page Turner winners:

FaithWriters Page Turner Winners 2007

Thanks to all for your congratulations and pats on the back. Chocolate is always welcome,too. LOL

No comments: