OR, if those two scenarios don't describe you, how about this:
YOU CAN MAKE SOME COLD, HARD CASH.
Now do I have your attention?
So a couple months ago, I had the privilege of being one of the first people to read a fabulous ebook on freelance writing. Now, before you "pffft" me and chalk up this post to shameless advertising, hear me out.
My friend and fellow FaithWriters member, Glenn Hascall, has been a successful freelance writer for years. In fact, Glenn has successfully been published every month since 1995. His writing can be found in more than 50 books and many magazines. He's had his work published (as a ghostwriter) by the Wall Street Journal. He has received payment for more than 3,000 articles, stories or books. His creative writing has been dramatized and is heard on radio stations across the U.S. And there has not been a day in over 5 years when Glenn did not have a writing assignment to complete for a client.
So I read this ebook and I have to say I was more than a little impressed. Glenn knows his stuff! (as the above credentials testify to). Not only does this guide contain easy-to-read (and easy to understand!) text, it contains the subtle humor we at FaithWriters have come to expect and love from Glenn. Basically, Glenn is allowing us to learn from the (many) mistakes he made when he was first starting out (including regularly giving away his writing for free - tsk-tsk...). The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Writing Career will keep you from making those same errors.
Especially if you are just starting out as a freelancer, are thinking about a freelancing career, or just want to make a few bucks with the talent God gave you, please consider buying this ebook. Here are a few things you'll learn:
- How to get started in freelancing.
- Where to look for jobs.
- What rights are available to writers?
- How to plan for taxes.
- How much to charge a client.
- Ways to avoid making common mistakes.
- How to determine if you are ready to move into the world of freelance writing.
- How to write a comprehensive contract.
- How to determine if a copyright is important.
- How to craft a cover letter.
- Why submission guidelines really are important.
- What jobs are best avoided.
- When to jump ship on a project.
- What are some terms of the trade.
- Why freelancing must be considered work.
- Where to go for encouragement.
- Why family members and friends aren't always encouraging.
- Knowing when to say no to new work.
- How to develop a good approach to writing freelance articles.
- Why a nondisclosure agreement may be important.
To find out more about this fabulous book that will help you and bless you, click on the flashing banner to the left (that way, I get the credit for the sale!)
OR...if you would like to sign up as an affiliate and offer Glenn's ebook on your website or blog, visit this link: WRITER'S GUIDE AFFILIATE INFO .
Seriously, I am not one to try and sell stuff unless I truly believe in the product. And I really do believe that Glenn's ebook, The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Writing Career, will benefit you as you take your writing to the next level. God created you with a passion and a purpose. If it's writing, then this book's for you.