What a GREAT 2008! (See? I AM a poet!)
I always like to look back and thank God for everything He's done for me over the past year. Last year's list was pretty long. Let's see if I can top it.
* My manuscript, Mind over Madi, placed 2nd in the ACFW Genesis contest.
* I FINISHED my manuscript, Mind over Madi (my first-ever completed novel!)
* My article, What's in a Name, was purchased and posted on Wow! Women on Writing
* I played a small part in seeing GodLinked.com come to life
* I received a ton more freelance work than I ever dreamed of.
* 4 of my FaithWriters Challenge entries placed in the top ten, and one of them took FIRST place.
* My poem, Snot Bubbles and Tears received the Worst Image award in Chip MacGregor's annual Bad Poetry Contest
* I won three novels by great Christian authors simply by posting a comment on a blog. (LOVE those freebies!)
* I started my website (and re-started it last month with a new host)
OK...so this year's list checks in at one shy of last year. But still...I am truly thankful for the doors God has opened in 2008. He is so good and so faithful and I look forward to seeing what He'll do in 2009!
What about you? I'd love to hear what God did for you last year!