Friday, July 31, 2009

Christian Fiction Author Fun Facts

I started something pretty cool on my Examiner.com page this week. I'm calling it Fiction Author Fun Facts. I put a request out for participants on the ACFW loop and got bombarded with responses. ACFWers always come through!

A few times a week, I will post 10 fun facts about various published Christian fiction authors. This is a great way to connect with the authors you love and get to know them a bit better. This week, learn some fun facts about Kathleen Fuller and Deb Kinnard.

So I just want to share this with you and encourage you to keep an eye out in the coming weeks. Your favorite author might just be featured.

Oh - be sure to subscribe to my Examiner.com page so you will be notified when new content is posted. I post all sorts of things about Christian Fiction, including book reviews, author interviews, book trailers, upcoming releases, and also helpful writing information for aspiring novelists.

No comments: