Wednesday, July 8, 2009

FaithWriters Book Winner!

Last wednesday, to celebrate the recent announcement of the FaithWriters Writing Challenge Best of the Best winner, as well as to allow you to share in the winning my husband and I have done lately, I posted a contest in which you could win the FaithWriters anthology of your choice. This is a great prize! Each anthology is filled with 100 uplifting stories, poems, and essays written by members of FaithWriters.com that placed in the Challenge quarter's top ten.

I did my random drawing this morning and I am thrilled to announce the winner for the FaithWriters anthology!

SEEMA!

Pause for applause.

CONGRATULATIONS, SEEMA!

Seems has chosen the book, Abundance of Life. Seema, this book will be on its way to you very soon, just as soon as you send me your mailing address (You can do this through the FW PM service or through my website http://www.lyndaschab.com/.)

Thanks to all who entered!






4 comments:

Pat Guy said...

Yay Seema! Whoop!

Seema said...

Wow! Thanks for running the contest, Lynda. I look forward to reading the book. :-)

Joanne Sher said...

WOOWOOO Seema!! Congratulations! A GREAT read.

Seema said...

Received the book in the mail today. Thank you. :)