Friday, November 13, 2009

I won an award!


My FaithWriters friend, Dara Sorensen, has presented me with the Kreative Blogger award. How cool is that? Dara is a sweetie. Her blog, Tales from the Writing Front, is about her "journey through the world of writing and everything in between..." Dara is an aspiring historical fiction/historical fantasy author and currently is writing a Japanese historical. She just joined ACFW and I can't wait to see her at the conference next September! I encourage you to visit her blog.

Now, I have the privilege of presenting this award to a few other fellow bloggers. I've chosen five recipients. Be sure to check out these fabulous award-winners.

And the award goes to...

Stormie Johnson - Books, Movies, Reviews...Oh My! - a great site for reviews and cool contests.

Terri Tiffany...Inspirational Writer - Terri is a great online friend, whose blog is inpiring! She has stories published in Chicken Soup for the Soul and numerous other anthologies, magazines, and ezines.

Joanne Sher - An Open Book - The first chapter of Joanne's book, Ailing Body...Nourished Soul, won an honorary award in last year's FaithWriters Page Turner contest. This book relays the difficulties and challenges of working through her husband's health issues. Joanne has a beautiful heart and an encouraging spirit. You'll be blessed by her blog.

Lauryn Abbot - Seed Thoughts - Lauryn is an aspiring author whose blog includes great giveaways, interviews, and foor for thought.

Maria Morgan - Life Lessons - A blog filled with spiritual wisdom and insight.

Congrats to all the winners! Feel free to steal this award and hand out a few of your own...

6 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

Thanks SO much, Lynda! I am honored. You are definitely deserving of this award.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award, Lynda! I'm so touched that you passed it along to me! Thank you so much!! God bless you!

JJ said...

Congratulations! Have a great TGIF. :)

Terri Tiffany said...

Thank you so much for thinking about me:) You've been a great resource to in this journey. I think of you as one of my first writing friends:)

Jan Cline said...

Congrats Lynda and everyone. Awards and rewards are nice.

Dara said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog!