Another month has bitten the dust. Or, in my case, the snowbank.
Here is a brief rundown of my month. Please share your highlights, as well. I'd love to hear what you've been up to.
- Celebrated my son's 17th birthday and cried. Not because he's growing up but because I'm growing old. Wah...
- Sold an article to LIVE, a Gospel Publishing Sunday School take-home paper.
- Submitted five articles/short stories...one rejected. Jury's still out on the other four.
- Submitted another novella collection proposal to Barbour Publishing for consideration. Our group consists of Loree Lough, Teresa Slack, and Deborah Dee Harper. Keeping our fingers and toes crossed for a contract.
- Decided to do away with my schedule for blogging. Much better for me!
- Won a copy of I won a copy of Jeff Herman's 2011 Guide to Book Publishers, Editors and Literary Agents through a Gotham's Writers contest I entered a while back. Another win this month: The Green Hornet movie tickets.
- Was "hired" as a volunteer writer for our church's 2011 Christmas production. I am so excited to be a part of this. It's going to be awesome!
What about you? Did you have some "hot" things going on in spite of the freezing cold temps?