Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Write about your passion...and get paid for it!



As you may or may not know, I am an Examiner for Examiner.com. Actually, I'm a double Examiner, as I have two topics. I am the National Christian Writing Examiner and the Grand Rapids Christian Fiction Examiner.  Of course, I'm passionate about both writing and fiction, so it's not much of a "job" which is a good thing because I don't make a whole lot as an Examiner, but that's probably because I don't devote as much time as I could to it.

Anyway...I just wanted to throw this opportunity out there for you guys. If you have a passion or an interest in a specific subject, Examiner.com is a great platform on which you can talk about what you love. There are both national and local positions available. I have friends who hold titles of: local Frugal Examiner, Childrens Books Examiner, Church Ministry Examiner, Evangelical Examiner, and other local Christian fiction or writing Examiners. But the topics are endless. Just a few topics of interest to you may include: Reality TV, Restaurants, Shopping, Children, Marriage, Sports, Gardening, Homeschooling, Beauty, Fitness, Health, Politics...like I said, the list is endless.

The following specific Examiners in demand right now are:

*Creative Writing Examiner
*Family Holidays Examiner
*Family Issues Examiner
*Home Improvement Examiner
*Pet Life Examiner

So...if you're interested in giving it a shot and earning a bit of cash, I encourage you apply as an Examiner. If you're a writer, this is a wonderful position to add to your resume' and a great platform to get your name out there.

If you have any questions, let me know. Here's the link to apply: http://exm.nr/PvCenq. Let me know if you decide to apply. Good luck!

P.S. If you do apply, please list me as the referral. They reward Examiners with a great referral bonus!

3 comments:

quietspirit said...

Thank you for the information. I have to pray about this.

Lynda Lee Schab said...

Please let me know if you have any questions. :-)

Michael Di Gesu said...

Thanks for the info Lynda. It sounds like a great opportunity to get you name out there.